Citations and Recognitions
- Szpunar, Ruth; and Bradley, Eric. "Conducting a User Needs Assessment Through the Consortia: Pooling Resources to Examine Student and Faculty Habits." College & Research Libraries, vol. 84, no. 1, Jan. 2023, p. 69.
- Stearns, Susan; Revitt, Matthew; and Leonard, Kirsten. "Taking Shared Print to the Next Level: The Partnership for Shared Book Collections." Journal of Library Administration, vol. 60, no. 7, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Bell, Steven J. “Getting Organized for Action: Governance Structure Models for Statewide OER Projects.” Library Trends, vol. 69 no. 2, 2020, p. 343-369.
- Morris, Jill; and Leonard, Kirsten. "Collaborating Across Consortial Boundaries." Collaborative Librarianship, vol. 11, no. 4, 21 Feb. 2020.
- MacIsaac, Olivia; Allen, Kristen; and Turner, Tatum. “Making Cultural Heritage Artifacts into 3D Digital Objects Using Photogrammetry: Final Report." Scholarship and Professional Work. 79., 2020.
- Dempsey, Lorcan. “What Collaboration Means to Me: Library Collaboration is Hard; Effective Collaboration is Harder.” Collaborative Librarianship, vol. 10, no. 4 , Article 3, 2019.
- Van der Graaf, Maurits. "Diversité des formes et des missions des consortiaet des réseaux de bibliothèques." Publications-Prairial.Fr, no. 82, 23 July 2019.
- Morris, Jill, and Hammer, Sebastian. "Consortia Taking Responsibility for Their Technology Ecosystem: Cultivating Agency with Emerging Community Owned Solutions." Journal of Library Administration, vol. 59, no. 1, 2 Jan. 2019, pp. 74-85.
- Magnuson, L., Stutzman, K., Peters, R., & Brubaker, N. "OneButton: A Link Resolving Application to Guide Users to Optimal Fulfillment Options." Code4Lib Journal, (42). 2018.
- Majumdar, DR, S. "Deep Collaboration in Libraries and the Fifth Law of Library Science." Library Herald, vol. 56, no. 3, 2018.
- Arch, Xan; and Gilman, Isaac, “Innovating for Impact: The Next Evolution of Library Consortia.” Library Faculty Publications and Presentations. 10. 2017.
- Jones, Pamela. "Why We Do That Thing We Do: What Consortia Executive Directors Want Library Directors to Know." Journal of Library Administration, vol. 57, no. 1, 29 Dec. 2016, pp. 114-122.
- Gibson, Kenneth E., et al. "Collaborating for Our Community: A Case Report." Indiana Libraries, vol. 33, no. 2, 28 Dec. 2014, pp. 24-2.
Presentations and Proceedings
- Raye, Jennifer, “Maintaining Your Identity: Supporting Our Own Faculty’s Publishing while Participating in a Funded Consortia Publishing Program,” 2020. Digital Initiatives Symposium. 32. h
- Stutzman, Karl, et al. "Connecting with Stakeholders." Atla Summary of Proceedings, 30 Jan. 2019, pp. 151-159.
- Paxton, M.; Maixner, G. R.; McArthur, J.; and Baich, T. (2019, October). "Engineering a Powerfully Simple Interlibrary Loan Experience with InstantILL." Presentation at 2019 Interlending and Document Supply Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Baich, Tina and Kirsten Leonard. "Shared Print in Indiana." IOLUG Spring 2015 Conference, Indianapolis, IN, June 12, 2015.
- Perry, Katherine, and Jim Self. "The ICOLC Balanced Scorecard Pilot: The Value of Collaborative Parallel Play." Proceedings of the 2012 Library Assessment Conference, Library Assessment Conference, 29 Oct. 2012, pp. 355-362.
Blog Posts and External Releases
- PALNI awarded additional funding from Lilly Endowment Inc. Library Technology Guides. 13 May 2022.
- PALNI awarded ARPA grant to launch initiative in open bibliographic data management. Library Technology Guides. 5 May 2022.
- Wiechmann, Stephanie. "Indiana Private Colleges Leading Push For Free Open Source Textbooks In Classrooms." WFYI. 29 April 2021.
- Schoettle, Anthony. “Local academic library organization getting creative to save students big bucks”. Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- Hurford, Amanda and Erin Milanese. Understanding the Need for Open Educational Resource (OER) Programs at Private Institutions. OER & Beyond Blog, Oct. 2020.
- Breneman, Kyle. PALNI Investigates the Usability of WorldCAT Discovery, LITA Blog. Litablog.Org, 6 June 2019.
- Bethel College and Saint Mary's College Join PALNI and OCLC WMS Community. OCLC, 18 Apr. 2018.
- Bradley, Eric, et al. Collaborative UX Testing: Cardigans Included. ACRL TechConnect, 4 Aug. 2015.